- Robert Combas © Robert Combas, 2020
- Warren Heard, © 2020 Warren Heard
- Andy Warhol, © 2020 Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Fernand Léger, © 2020 The Estate of Fernand Léger
- Emerson Woelffer, © 2020 The Estate of Emerson Woelffer
- Wayne Thiebaud, © 2020 Wayne Thiebaud / Licensed by VAGA, New York, NY
- Willem de Kooning, © 2020 The Willem de Kooning Foundation / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Matt Wedel, © 2020 Matt Wedel
- Roger Limouse, © 2020 The Estate of Roger Limouse
- David Hockney, © 2020 David Hockney Studio
- Guillermo Burt, © 2020 Guillermo Burt
When You Need Expert Art Advice, Call On Us
Since 1985, PAGE ART, INC. has prepared nearly 3,000 art appraisals for collectors and investors, with an aggregate value of nearly $2 billion dollars. Throughout California and across the country we advise high net worth collectors and high profile clients. This broad experience has given us the ability to evaluate in many areas of collecting, including Impressionist & Modern, Art Deco & Post-War, and Contemporary Art. We have also delved deeply into such collecting areas as Tiffany, film posters, sci-fi, master prints and sports & cinema collectibles.
Whether we appraise one item or a large collection, each appraisal is tailored to the client’s needs and conforms to industry standards, including current USPAP requirements. All documents are enhanced using carefully edited digital imagery.
Our unique Consulting Services provide collectors with the strategies and expertise they need when buying and selling works of art. Important issues such as provenance, title, and condition of artworks are researched using our network of relationships with collectors, dealers, auction houses and scholars. Estate and liquidation services can be arranged to suit Executors, Beneficiaries and Attorneys. Consulting & Estate fees are based upon the type of property and the scope of work involved.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call: